Re: http://www.2gig.com/

On Apr 18, 10:58=A0am, "Just Looking" <S...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.2gig.com/
>
> Anyone using this panel yet?
> It works with Alarm.com.

I've had one for over 6 months and so far it's been a very good self-
contained panel. Works with Honeywell sensors. The touchscreen is
impressive, programming is simple and the Alarm.com module can push
weather info and messages. It'll also do Z-Wave.

Can't think of any faults with it but couldn't tell you if there are
any long-term issues, I predict every self-contained panel will have a
touchscreen in the next couple of years because of it.