Re: Some one was watching over my neighbors today

"mleuck" <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion
: 01cd8e1c-5fbf-442f-8102-bb53c4460a22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Apr 2, 2:24 pm, "petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "Robert L Bass" <rob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
>> groupe
>> de discussion : AeidnWbTrbi0jSvWnZ2dnUVZ_jidn...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> > What do you recommend?  A death panel?
>>
>> here we ask for a wrtien and driving test, if they fail, they loose there
>> right to drive..
>>
>> Simple and direct and safe..
>
> It's the same here, no idea if your tests are better or worse than
> ours tho. Mine was a month of drivers education and the actual test
> for the license was driving around a small city block.

I am not talking about the first test to have your license..

we test our elder driver every few years to see if they are still fit to
drive..

At least its fair for them and for us.. for them they continu driving, for
us we cant feel safe around them.