Re: Good news... well, sort of

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "Bob La Londe" wrote:
>>
>> Make the most of them.
>
> I'm doing the best I can, thanks.
>
> Robert

Robert:

All I can say is that I will truly miss you.  I know it's "inevitable"
and I know your prognosis isn't good (or even great), but me and the
missus think of you every day.  You're in our prayers.

I know you're not afraid and I know you've been forgiven.

Concentrate on getting well.  Miracles really happen.  I know.  I have a
grandson to prove it.  Take care.  God Bless.

Regards,
Frank