Re: Brinks & Broadview Takeovers

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:08g7c5lbqpf7dnihchd90htq1sdosr1ti5@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 09:18:10 -0400, Jim Rojas <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>For what it costs for one of these diverters, why not just spend the
>>money towards the panel kit of your choice? Most kits are under $119
>>these days, if not less.
>

> My point exactly.

I think most of us would replace the panel and keypad, but the internet
companies that offer low cost monitoring would probably have a use for the
diverters either to save having to pay for a service call or because they
just don't have the ability to provide local service calls. I don't think
they are interested in anything other than signing the customer up, for that
they can just mail a diverter to the customer and be done with it.

Doug