Re: Ademco Lynx REN - Error Question

On Sep 27, 3:56=A0pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ricky C wrote:
> >> Do you have a keyfob? The upper zones are reserved for wireless keycha=
in
> >> remotes.
>
> >> Jim Rojas
>
> > Yes, I have two of them. Interesting.
> > I also have a wireless keypad, think it's a 5828 Ademco pad.
> > Thanks for the super quick reply Jim.
> > -Rick
>
> You might want to give each keyfob & wireless keypad a unique name in
> Alpha text. It will eliminate future confusion on what device is causing
> the low battery condition.
>
> As long as you have the serial number programmed, the system will still
> monitor its battery status. Even you you disabled the zone type.
>
> Jim Rojas

Jim, great idea man.
I am okay at the easy stuff, not sure I know how to do this.
But I will do some more research online and in my manual.
I don't want to take up too much of your time, after all it's a
Sunday.
Just as long as the panel stops beeping, flashing error codes and the
monitoring company isn't calling, the wife is happy.
Thanks so much for the help.
-Rick
-Rick