Re: adding modules to Altronix power supply

On Sep 21, 12:06=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Robert L Bass" wrote:
>
> > Though the beaches are fun for sunbathing and watching the er, scenery.=
..

> Side note to Jim: =EF=BF=BDYou should go to Brazil one of these days. =EF=
=BF=BDPerhaps you'll
> finally fulfill your quest for the perfect pair. =EF=BF=BD:^)
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

Ummmmm ....... I seem to have some reccollection of  s o m e t h i n
g  .... n     i     c    e  and  soffffttt and rrrrrround .......
ummmmm mellons?    Noooo. Ummmm Water mellons?   Nooooo.

Ummmmm, sorry, can't quite remem  .................. pair of what?