Re: adding modules to Altronix power supply

"G. Morgan wrote:

> What's Recife, a titty bar?  :)

Recife is the Portuguese word for reef.  It's also the name of a city in
Pernambuco state, Brazil.  The city got its name because there are huge reefs
along most of the shore line.  A couple of my girlfriends live in Recife.  I
usually stay in Boa Viagem, a nice neighborhood that borders the ocean.

Here's a link to some information about the place:
http://www.recifeguide.com/

The article mentions Porta de Galinhas, a really cool historical area with
beautiful beaches and lots of fun night spots to see.  I've been there with my
ladies.  Another nice place nearby that I've visited is Olinda.  There's a
restaurant built on a jetty way out on the water there.  They had some of the
best seafood in Brazil there.

The whole area is full of interesting historical sites, churches with
incredible Baroque Rococo architecture and museums for the daytime.  At night
the place heats up with clubs everywhere playing everything from Samba to
Forro music with people dancing and drinking practically until the sun comes
up.

Though the beaches are fun for sunbathing and watching the er, scenery,
swimming isn't the best idea.  There have been a lot of shark attacks.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics