Re: DSC GSM Radio back ups

On Sep 2, 12:23=EF=BF=BDpm, "George Siegle" <gsie...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well after my post on here...I get a phone call from DSC.
> They have informed me that Radios on the network prior to the "NEW" rate
> plans will stay at the old rate plans.
> Now just waiting for them to call me back again re the radio that was
> blocked from the network....so see DSC does have someone read this
> stuff...(CRAP)...lol
> Thanks for the phone call Frank.

Hey that's good news ..... That someone from there reads this forum.

After through the years of occasionally trying some of their
products ....

It's very gratifiying to know that they know that I think their
equipment is
cheaply built, poorly introduced to the market and that their techs
are the
most "distant" , aloof and not interested in your problem people, I've
ever
talked to ...... (except for Panasonic telephone techs  .... who you
can't
even get to talk to. )

Which ...... of course is why now .... that I don't and wouldn't use
their products ..........