Re: DSC GSM Radio back ups

Well after my post on here...I get a phone call from DSC.
They have informed me that Radios on the network prior to the "NEW" rate
plans will stay at the old rate plans.
Now just waiting for them to call me back again re the radio that was
blocked from the network....so see DSC does have someone read this
stuff...(CRAP)...lol
Thanks for the phone call Frank.