Re: How many 5828V Wireless Talking Remote Keypads?

> it's still not a good keypad. I'd rather use the 5878

I have a relatively new home with built-in alarm system.  I plan to use a
completely separate system to monitor the outside of the house.  I have PIRs
and other sensors for the driveway, front door, yard gates, etc.  All I
really want is a chime that identifies which senor is triggered (e.g. front
door PIR).  I have a wireless Powermax Visonic and that worked fine, except
the chime does not identify the zone.  All I know is someone triggered one
of the outdoor sensors.  Could be someone at the front door, or the back
gate, etc.  It is my understanding that the wireless talking Lynx will
indentify the zone.  Regarding the 5828V, I don't need to use the key pad or
other features; I just want to get talking zone chimes upstairs and
downstairs.

Best,
Christopher