Re: How many 5828V Wireless Talking Remote Keypads?

I've sold some nifty talking pirs...cant remember who makes them, they
transmit to a small radio like device you can move around the house...and
you can program what it says. I've only sold 3 systems, but the peeps that
bought them love them (in conjunction to my real alarm system) I think you
can have 4 or 5 pirs on one receiver.

--
**Crash Gordon**