Re: 21 Things a Burglar Won't Tell You

"SteveB" <oldfart@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9d5hn6-m0k.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> My doors all have a brightly colored sign saying:
>>
>> BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS, YOU HAVE BEEN PHOTOGRAPHED AND VIDEO TAPED
>> ALL IMAGES TRANSMITTED OFF-SITE
>
> thank you.  I have been looking for a sign to put up on our camera system
> at our cabins.

The only time I've taken the pictures to the police dep't. was when a city
code enforcement officer was walking around taking pictures of my property.
He wasn't wearing a uniform and his truck was parked out of sight. After
that episode it became mandatory for inspectors to be in uniform and ask for
permission to enter private property. It created quite a stir in our little
community of 3500 people. I really only have two 'live' cameras, and three
'dummies'. It's amusing that in most of the photos, people are looking right
into the lens.