Re: A "HUH" phone call

"nick markowitz" wrote:

> Were still good friends and I still do work at his store occasionally and
> every time he sees me walking with the limp I have it hurts him deeply
> knowing he went and got insurance and did everything right to see me and him
> both screwed.

Although this was about liability insurance, it goes to illustrate why we need
competition against the insurance industry.  Left to run things themselves
with nothing but the bottom line to motivate them, they will never "do the
right thing" and people like you and I will get screwed every time they get
the chance.  That is why we absolutely need to pass a reform, but I would not
call it health reform.  I'd call it insurance reform.  Our health care system
in this country is terrific.  It's our insurance system that's broken and
everyone but Rush knows it.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass