Re: Binky's back!!

too fat for a ladder wrote:
> On Sep 6, 11:08 pm, Frank Olson
> <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> http://www.securitysystemsnews.com/blogs/
>>
>> I'm sure the guys at "Broadview" are simply thrilled. <
> and I'm waiting on your feedback on my websites too ya cockass.

Comments follow:

Verrrry interesting.

Why limit yourself to the US?

You should be using a secure server for clients to submit personal data
(such as emails, addresses, phone numbers).  There are a number of
hosting providers that provide "shared service".  It costs a little
extra, but it's well worth it, and way cheaper than a dedicated server!

Great idea.  Hope it works out for you.

Nuff said?

How's the rug-rat??