Re: Which system is better?

On Sep 6, 8:04 pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sep 6, 5:10 pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > 90% of the bullshit would be solved if these lemonheads would start
> > > using 2 way voice, but why spend a few extra bucks on something that
> > > might save a life or reduce false dispatches?
> > > Dialer delays further expose the end user's safety and security in a
> > > true emergency. Dialer delays should be tossed out the door.
>
> > I second the 2-way voice recommendation
>
> RHC: Whaaaat....are you guys joking? This is what Alarmfarce push in
> their bullshit pitches.....Tom, this is NOT funny......:))) <

Bob just because AlarmForce offers 2 way voice that doesn't make that
particular quality of monitoring out to be bullshit. Using your logic
then your company, and anyone else using digital monitoring must be
pitching bullshit because that's what Crimebusters/ABC Security
offers.
I recommend you sit through a demonstration of 2 way voice response
before jumping to conclusions. When properly installed it is 1000x
better than digital could ever be. 2 way puts the operator in the
house with you. The operator is able to monitor the situation even if
you can't get to the phone. I'll finish this later because the wife is
pitching a bitch.