Re: Redesigned Site

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:c53ga5dc2ub1a1oeeoi11bvht0t2keh9qf@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 09:43:57 -0700, "Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>>  Of course my site stats also show
>>them.
>

> Does your hosting provider supply the stats in a readable form, or do you
> 3rd
> party SW to analyze it?

I have a number of different stats programs available to interpret the raw
stats log files through my cPanel.  On the forums though its easier than
that.  I have automatic "bot" accounts that show the spiders as logged on
whenever they are crawling them, and since I participate in the forums
myself everyday I can see they are logged on with the rest of the users
without even having to check the stats.