Re: Redesigned Site

"Robert L Bass" <Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:3r2dnWLMoqq02zrXnZ2dnUVZ_i2dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "locknalarm" wrote:
>>
>> Thanks I relized that they are being addressed, please use links on
>> bottom left till resolved...
>
> I suggest that you remove the links until they are finished.  Otherwise,
> Google will find them and lower your site's overall rating, as well as
> mark the links as dead until the next time the spider crawls your site.
> That could be as long as six months away.  No link at all is much better
> than a broken link.

Google's spider bot crawls my fishing site daily.  MSN's spider hits me
almost as often.  Of course with the interactive forum content increases
daily as well.  Most of the other more common spiders hit my site atleast
once a week.  My lower rated sites get crawled weekly by Google and MSN, and
the other search engines hit me atleast monthly.

The forums themselves actually an account setup for most of the spider bots
so they are logged as an active user.  Of course my site stats also show
them.