Re: 5800PIR-OD Honeywell Outdoor Wireless Motion Detector

> I use them in high risk industrial faciltys which are fenced and they
> work great pricy for residential but worth price over cheaper stuff
> which falses alot.

Granted the Crows are not wireless, but that issue asside, how would you
compare the 5800PIR-OD, Crow, and Optex?  I have a couple of Optex now and
they work fine, but the form factor is quite large for the outside of a
residence.

Can the 5800PIR-OD provide a wired trigger for an adjacent security camera?

Best,
Christopher