Re: ISC East

On Oct 28, 1:31=EF=BF=BDam, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone here attending ISC East?

Been there and back.

Nothing much. Getting smaller and smaller each year. I used to go for
three days in order to "see" it all including seminars, etc.

Too much CCTV and not enough new hardware from the manufacturers. Too
much info, talks, products relating to large structures and National
security also. Too much for me .... that is.

Got to the ISC at noon and left a 4:00PM and saw it all.  Went to
dinner at the rotating restaurant at the top of the Marriott and saw
"Wicked" which was a lot better than the ISC.

Went to Las Vegas last year and it was great. Also spent the most I've
ever spent on a dinner, at the Eiffel Tower.