Re: Manual for Edwards System3 ??

"mleuck" wrote:

> With so many people's names in the thing I'm amazed you had time to add any
> Edwards information

You've seen it.  The system explains in detail every data point in the
program, includes the complete installation manual and has links to every
field on every screen in the app.  It even teaches the user how to use a help
system (since, according to you, most installers don't know how to use a
computer I thought it would be good to include that, too).  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics