Re: Any alarms companies that you can reccomend for the San Diego Area??

"Nomen Niesco" wrote:

>> Looking at Olberman's pitiful ratings thats about all he can say
>
> Here we go again, bye bye original topic

Neither Olbermann nor any of the Faux News jackasses are anywhere near the top
of the ratings heap.  There just aren't that many people watching cable news
during prime time these days.  The important difference between Olbermann and
people like Beck is Olbermann is basically honest.  No one on Fox Noise cares
a whit about truth.  Fox is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the
Republican Party.  Everyone knows that.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass