Advice on Multiple Wireless Panic / Hold-Up Buttons to Trigger Sirens and Lights

Hi All,

     I am looking for advice on what equipment to use to create a
small wireless panic / hold-up alarm system.  Approximately 10
wireless panic buttons would be installed in a 3,000 square foot
building and when any of these buttons is activated it would trigger
several external sirens and lights.  I would like to keep this as
simple as possible without the need for much wired gear, panels, or
dialing equipment.  Would anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you!