Re: Advice on Multiple Wireless Panic / Hold-Up Buttons to Trigger Sirens and Lights

On Nov 19, 10:26=A0pm, j3344b <jh33...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> =A0 =A0 =A0I am looking for advice on what equipment to use to create a
> smallwirelesspanic/ hold-up alarm system. =A0Approximately 10wirelesspani=
cbuttons would be installed in a 3,000 square foot
> building and when any of these buttons is activated it would trigger
> several external sirens and lights. =A0I would like to keep this as
> simple as possible without the need for much wired gear, panels, or
> dialing equipment. =A0Would anyone have any recommendations?
>
> Thank you!

Hi All,

     Thank you for your help so far.  To clarify, this is not meant to
be a traditional silent panic alarm, but an extremely audible one
complete with flashing lights (think along the lines of the millionth-
customer-at-a-grocery-store promotion minus the confetti).  Basically,
I would like the activation of any of the wireless panic buttons to
trigger multiple external sirens and flashing lights to alert all
persons of an emergency situation somewhere in the vicinity.  I will
not rule out a hardwired panel with wireless panic buttons, but I
would much rather stay wireless (except for necessary power
connections for sirens and lights).  Perhaps, I am using the term
"panic button" incorrectly and should really be looking into manually
activated fire alarms (like the red boxes with the white pull handles
you see in public schools) or the like?

Any additional guidance would be greatly appreciated, thank you!