Re: Radio shack burg panel being used as apartment fire alarm

On Nov 18, 10:20=EF=BF=BDpm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> These kind of setups were an industry norm before NFPA 72 came into
> play. Then the AHJ took almost 15+ years to catch up with the standards.
> Even with all the new standards, many fire marshals still have no clue.
>
> Jim Rojas

For years the fire marshal around here was the guy in charge of the
marshmellows at the annual weeny roast. But then he learned how to
read, a little. Very little. Now he wears a baseball hat, smokes a
cigar and has an American flag patch on his khaki shirt and carries a
clip board. And of course, he drives an SUV. That's about all he does
now, as far as we can figure out. Oh yeah ..... he also has a very
practiced way of frowning and shaking his head when he walks through a
building, Ummm, should you be lucky enough to see him walking through
a building, that is. Home Depot must have some serious problems
because thats where you'll find him during the day, walking the asiles
and checking the shelves. Probably looking for cumbustable inventory.