Re: Is this guy for real?

On Nov 2, 8:57=A0am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "Frank Olson" wrote:
>
> > It's also Japanese for "turkey".
>
> Here's an interesting thing I learned. =A0Arigato (sp?), which is Japanes=
e for
> thank you, is actually a corruption of Obrigado, the Portuguese term. =A0=
> Japanese-Brazilian (there are lots of Japanese people in Brazil) told me =
that
> prior to the arrival; of the Portuguese traders there was no word for tha=
nk
> you in the Japanese language.

This is not to good to be true, how much you put in you get out of it.
Say you do the program for 20 miniutes. That work will earn you money,
say in the first day $30 the second $100 third $50. Every time u do
more work you will earn more.
So you work an hour on the program thats $520 in just three days