Re: Self Locking File Cabinets?

"W" wrote:

> I'm looking for a five drawer file cabinet that will
> automatically lock every drawer automatically
> whenever the cabinet is closed.  Does anyone know of such a product?

I don't know if these are self-locking but they're some of the toughest file
cabinet / safes around.  They use the same kind of DoD locks we the US Coast
Guard and several National Guard divisions buy for ammunition lockers.  They can
be ordered with a separate lock for each drawer and, *presumably*, set up to
lock on closing.  The ammunition locker units are configured that way so I
*think* these can also be.

I don't know this supplier well enough to vouch for them so due diligence but I
know some of their the products are excellent.

http://www.klsecurity.com/

BTW, these are *not* economy models.  They cost a heck of a lot more than any of
the cheap-o office furniture makes.  They're heavy, too.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics