Re: Need to add sensors, but don't know which

I've used Sentrol and IntelliSense glassbreak detectors with pertty
similar results.  Newer models don't false anywhere near as much as
the old ones did.  Either brand will do the job.  Another genleman
posted about the round on-glass models.  I'm not fond of those because
of problems during cold weather.

Regards,

Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com