Re: An ethical conundrum... Opinions welcome!

Ethics v RMR...hmmmm. You will find RMR wins everytime. Our government
collects taxes from the sale of Alcohol & Tobacco. Is it ethical? No.
Not when they can also collect sales tax from other items they banned as
illegal drugs. You can't morally or ethically pick and choose which
drugs you can sell, just because it lines the pockets of many
politicians. I say make it all legal, collect sale tax from it all, and
stop wasting 20+ billion a year on law enforcement & court costs. We
truly are a nation of hypocrates.

Jim Rojas