Re: ademco 5890 wireless motion detector stopped working

I would double check the programming, particularly the s/n....especially if
you used the Learn mode when programming wireless. I hate the Learn mode,
and always just manually enter the codes....why? because you can learn
another pts s/n by mistake.

--
**Crash Gordon**