Re: The auto contact

"Frank Olson" wrote:

> Robert.  You still don't seem to realize that there are NO WINNERS in this
> contest.

What contest?  I haven't attacked anyone here.  I simply spoke the truth.

> Clearly, you feel "hard done by", but remember there are two sides to every
> disagreement and "the other side" feels much the same way.

There are not two sides, just different people.  There are those who have made
a sincere effort to be polite and respectful and there are those who still
post attacks.  Then there are Leuck and "Doug" who routinely posts digs.

> Most of us have put all this aside for the good of the community.  Leuck's
> an "instigator" and right now he's "trolling" for replies and you're
> obliging him.  Kingfish is simply a troll.  You have the choice as to how
> you wish to respond to either, but keep the NO WINNERS comment uppermost
> before you hit that "send" button.  I certainly do.
>
> I'm happy you enjoyed your vacation and thankfull that your cancer's in
> remission.  Take care and God Bless!

OK, we agree on this part.  End of story (for me at least).

Regards,
Robert