Re: The auto contact

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "mleuck" wrote:
>>
>> Or to be more accurate your "team" wrote the software, you did the
>> helpfile
>
> Funny you should bring that up.  When I mentioned that our company was
> contracted to develop software for Edwards you and several others
> insisted it was a lie.  I stated I was doing the help system while my
> partners did the main program and the communications segments.  You also
> insisted that wasn't true.
>
> I also recall you taking offense when I included your name and those of
> several of your pals in the screen shots within the help file, along
> with the names of several major streets near my office.  I thought that
> would be a fun way to respond.  I noticed that after you realized we
> actually did write the program you shut up about it (and of course never
> apologized).
>
> Feel free to crack wise some more.  :^)

Robert.  You still don't seem to realize that there are NO WINNERS in
this contest.  You are bent on dragging ASA back into the same turmoil.
  WHY????  Your replies only "open the door" to more!  Clearly, you feel
"hard done by", but remember there are two sides to every disagreement
and "the other side" feels much the same way.  Most of us have put all
this aside for the good of the community.  Leuck's an "instigator" and
right now he's "trolling" for replies and you're obliging him.  Kingfish
is simply a troll.  You have the choice as to how you wish to respond to
either, but keep the NO WINNERS comment uppermost before you hit that
"send" button.  I certainly do.

I'm happy you enjoyed your vacation and thankfull that your cancer's in
remission.  Take care and God Bless!