SPRI Door Pull Up Bar Exerciser ~ The Ultimate Home Gym

Price:$34.99
Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B000BU6U3A
Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000BU6U3A

Not only did the bar arrive in a tattered box, but it came missing the rubber pad for one end of the bar.  This piece was necessary for use, and thus the bar was unusable and a complete waste of money.
Came in a Cheap-o box. I thought it was crappy hardware. Did not feel smooth adjusting the width.

I got the bar up and it has been very sturdy, I hang, swing and stress test it. No problems.

Strong pullup bar. I would suggest to anyone looking for one.

Those new perfect pullup bars are expensive. Dont waste your money.
As described, but no instructions; NONE. It also doesn't work if you only use the rubber holders, which was a little disappointing. Otherwise it's good, and exactly as described.
I bought this  about last week...it was exactly as it described and the shipping was very fast i would reccommend going through these guys again.
This pull up bar is exactly what I expected when I was looking for a telescopic bar.  My only problem is that the doorframe to my room is too weak, so it cracked a little.  Other than that, the bar works exactly like it was supposed to.
This exercise bar is simply amazing. A few people on our staff use this product and it's great for serious training, or when you "get a chance." Either way, it can help develop some serious forearm, biciep, back, shoulder, and tricep muscle. Don't forget these also can be used for abs. "I use this at least 3 times a day in my home gym. It has helped me build strength one workout at a time. I never knew such a simple product can lead to such success."- Deals in Motion Staff Pull Ups ~ Chin Ups ~ Sit Ups ~ Press Ups ~ and much more... MOUNTING The process is actually quite simple and sturdy. We always recommend to our customers that they use the mounting screws and caps that it comes with, although this can be mounted by just extending the bar and using that pressure to hold. But, we recommend you go through the propers steps of securing. The bar comes with 6 screws...3 for each side. Basically, you screw the caps into the door frame and then proceed to extend the bar into caps. This provides a very secure way
 for you to do pull-ups and chin-ups. Product Info: Heavy Duty Chrome Plated Steel Bar w/foam handles grips for comfort Bar adjusts to fit doorways up to 32 inches wide. Includes All Doorway mounting hardware & support brackets Compatible with almost any door frame Can be easily set up within seconds Allows you to workout in the convenience of your own home Lightweight for Easy Transporation Perfect for Indoor and Outdoor Use Easy to Maintain and Keep Clean

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

 Perfect Pushup - Original:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000KDM3BG
 TKO Extreme Training Push -up Bars:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0007ZF56C
 Everlast Standard Duo Exercise Wheel:http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B00091RXQ4