Re: DIY Wireless System Recommendations?

On May 21, 4:42=A0pm, y...@xxxxxx wrote:
> On Thu, 21 May 2009 13:10:27 -0700, "Crash Gordon"
>
> <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >--
> >**Crash Gordon**
>
> haha..Now I see how you get the name CRASH! I bet all your BIG TIME
> 10K installs crash. =A0Whatta jackarse! =A0I don't think you can install =
> cork in a bottle fool.

RHC: No, YOU are clearly the amateur and Crash is a professional.
There is a world of difference between the two. You think you know how
things work; he does know how things work through years in the
business. Sure phone lines can be cut. But it is a lot rarer than you
think ! These thieves are not rocket scientists; they kick in a door
in a drug induced haze. Or they push in a patio door, or they kick in
a basement window. Cutting a phone wire takes at least a modicum of
planning, something none other than a professional does. And
professionals dont generally target homes; its not worth the take !

Talking to other DIY=E8rs is a lot like talking to yourself. You figure
you have all the answers but dont really understand the questions !!
You come here asking for professional advice, then dont want to take
it. If you are too cheap to buy even basic monitoring services, then
go ahead and play with your mickey mouse dialing arrangements. But
dont come here complaining when it doesnt work. Alarm systems have to
work 100% of the time, not just when someone has a cell phone on
(maybe)

You want to learn something or just complain we dont agree with your
stupid position on self-monitoring. Do some reading; my site is a
start on the all importantg physical security arrangements necessary.
The electronic stuff ....hell, you got that all figured out already...

www.homemetal.com