Re: The auto contact

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "JoeRaisin" wrote:
>>
>> The text extends out of its designated spaces.
>
> That's just poor HTML work.  The web is full of badly coded sites.  That
> doesn't mean the product is bad -- or good -- though.

To my mind it is part and parcel of selling.  If the person can't be
bothered to put a little effort in creating his website, how much effort
was put into vetting the products sold on that site?

My kid has friends who've dropped out of school who can create a better
looking web page.

It is (IMHO) just like a person on another forum I participate on who
tries to present an argument based on his level of education and
intellect but his posts are rife with spelling errors and punctuation is
practically non-existent.

Takes away from the credibility.

Remember - you only have one chance to make a first impression.