Re: DIY Wireless System Recommendations?

On Thu, 21 May 2009 21:15:26 -0700, "Crash Gordon"
<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>10k means 10,000 ... read that correctly it's a numerical value and in that
>sentence refers to the quantity of alarms we've installed not the cost of
>the system - although have done systems that cost that.
>
>learn to read.

for an asshole patting himself on the back you sure have your problems
with things not working.  You outta work now mr installer?  You sure
seem to have time to frequent the NG and spew your stupid remarks.
Anyone who reads your posts, except for your butt buddies, can tell
you're full of bullcrap!