Re: The auto contact

<mrmonavie22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:043eb0bb-ff62-4112-9c78-61e28ffe3227@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I can't believe no one ever thought of this before.  Theautocontact.com

"When Every Second Counts!"

???

Really?  Then why are you finally setting the alarm off once the car has
already been broken into, started, and is now rolling out of the driveway?
There's quite a few seconds in there, somewhere around 90 I believe.

Either way, does anyone know what this thing is actually doing?  Pressure
switch, photocell blocked by a tire, etc.???  And it appears to be wireless,
which would be an issue since it "integrates economically with any standard
home or building security system by functioning as a standard zone."