> > > where was your indignation when your butt buddy was stirring trouble
> > > ranting politics and attacking others? hypocrite!
> > > save your willful ignorance for your customers.
>
> > RHC: If you weren't such a hate mongering jerk, you'd realize all that
> > bad blood is in the past. We're trying to keep the newsgroup a
> > professional place to dialogue on security matters in spite of posts
> > like yours !
>
> > then why is bAss stirring up trouble? and why do you condone it?
>
> > Your stupid insistence in keeping the shit going says a world more
> > about you than about him. Go away !!
>
> > you go away. As long as bAss stirs up trouble so will I and you can't
> > stop
> > me!!!
>
> RHC: In case you haven't noticed, RLB hasn't said squat for the last
> six months or so. The only one trying to stir up trouble is you. So
> you can go ahead and take your ball and go home little boy...
>
> you are a lying senile old sack of shit. he has been ranting OT politics
> here for the past month. as well as attacking Mark. That is stirring up
> trouble Pops. and you didn't say a f'n word when he did it. so now it's my
> turn. how ju like it, mang? now go clean out your diaper, you're smelling
> up usenet. Like you're butt buddy tells everyone here this is an open
> forum
> and if you don't like it don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way
> out.

RHC: We've both made our points (yours somewhat crudely): now lets
drop it. It's unnecessary crap on the newsgroup. I'm done.....

why, this is so much fun.  you started the insults and now you cry because
it turned crude?  wassamatta?  try some more of your sophomoric insults on
me cause I have more material I would like to use.  or better yet see if you
can get your buddie bAss to do more OT rants,  after all you think it is so
clever when he does it that you can put up with that for weeks without a
peep outta you.