Re: Napco 1484 dialer on VOIP

On May 1, 5:09=A0pm, guardog <guar...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Trying to save the customer the cost of either replacing entire system, a=
n Ademco-alert III wireless
> with no internal dialer, or going to celluar transmitter, I have been str=
uggling to get the existing Napco 1484 dialer to work.
> I've already tried a new chip with "slow" transmission speeds ( it was or=
iginally fast) and it's still not completing the call.
> It appears to be a load problem as it will complete the call if a handset=
 is connected to listen in. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Your never going to get it to work over voip go the cell route it will
work with old or new technology.

I got rid of my alert II stuff 10 yrs ago why are you still trusting
such an old technology. its already 3 genrations old.