Re: There will be Blood

nick markowitz wrote:
> Some people in our industry are nothing but total leaches it is pretty
> clear now that I have survived cancer and starting to come back
> strong. But no there are those still spreading rumors I'm dead or
> dying there are those who have gone so far as to tamper with some of
> my systems
> trying to discredit me.
> Just know  *+#%&@ I am closing in on you and and will see to it that
> you are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law including felony
> risking a catastrophe for screwing with fire alarms.
> I have forensically recovered data from panels etc. and it is just a
> matter of time till you are caught. I will be talking to the county
> fire marshals office and county DA and ask for an investigation now
> that I have enough evidence for them to start one.
> Know that your have my blood and my customers blood on your hands for
> screwing with me and there will be no mercy . you will be caught and
> you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and i will
> make sure it makes all the headlines in all the security magazines.

Utter bullshit, Nick.  I hope you and the powers that be get the goods
on these bastards.

Are you able to share what they've done?

Screwing with a fire alarm system is something that, to me, just isn't
done.

As you can imagine, for me to think of ANYONE dying in a fire is bad
enough, but to have someone do so because some fuck-wit tampered with
the alarm elicits a visceral reaction in me that calls to mind some
interesting things you can do with the claw end of a rip hammer.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Keep us posted.