There will be Blood

Some people in our industry are nothing but total leaches it is pretty
clear now that I have survived cancer and starting to come back
strong. But no there are those still spreading rumors I'm dead or
dying there are those who have gone so far as to tamper with some of
my systems
trying to discredit me.
Just know  *+#%&@ I am closing in on you and and will see to it that
you are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law including felony
risking a catastrophe for screwing with fire alarms.
I have forensically recovered data from panels etc. and it is just a
matter of time till you are caught. I will be talking to the county
fire marshals office and county DA and ask for an investigation now
that I have enough evidence for them to start one.
Know that your have my blood and my customers blood on your hands for
screwing with me and there will be no mercy . you will be caught and
you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and i will
make sure it makes all the headlines in all the security magazines.