Re: DSC Opinions Please

ABLE1 wrote:
> Thanks for the input guys.  Very helpful.  I don't have to make a decision
> just yet.  This will help when I have my discussion with the DSC Sales Rep.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Les

Don't listen to a "sales rep".  He'll lure you in with a bright shiny
multi-purpose screwdriver/barbeque lighter/beer opener widget and a
power point presentation extolling the virtues of DSC.  What he won't
tell you is that he was only just hired away from ADI last week where he
made similar presentations about Ademco/Honeywell.  ADI's promo "widget"
is way better though.  It has a little level in it and a handy magnet to
test smokes.