Re: Tech-man.com New FTP Server

Jim Rojas wrote:

>If you could provide me unlimited bandwidth and storage of PDF files on
>a dedicated server at no cost, I'd be glad to make access to the manuals
>free.

Hey Jim,

Dreamhost has unlimited b/w & storage on all plans.  They have a special going
on that is a pretty sweet deal.  It might be a good "backup" for you.

http://www.dreamhost.com/
Get unlimited disk space and bandwidth on all plans!
Sign up today for a one-year hosting plan using the promotional code "777" and
you'll get an entire year of web hosting (including a domain registration) for
just $9.24! That's 92% off our normal pricing!
Sign up now, choose "Host a Domain", and you're on your way toward the most
features, the greenest commitment, the most openness, and the craziest blog in
Web Hosting!
Sign Up Now!
    * UNLIMITED Disk & BW
    * Many more features!