Re: Talking keypads

nick markowitz wrote:

>> The P9600 keypads beep when a zone is opened. I want my next system to
>> say/enunciate the name of the zone that is opened.

>Honeywell makes a talking keypad that works with there entire line of
>ademco panels

It doesn't annunciate the zone opening in chime mode, does it?
I've only played with one 'talking keypad' and found it quite annoying.

--
"Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/ap_on_fe_st/odd_goat_thief_5

**Important Update**
Magic goat detained for armed robbery:
http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=13298291