Re: Basshome Fallcrest Circle

nick markowitz wrote:
> On Mar 22, 1:26 pm, G. Morgan <no...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Frank Olson wrote:
>>> It makes me wonder what kind of internet connection Hell has.  A 300
>>> baud modem would be plain "hell"...  54 weeks to download an update for
>>> Windows...  And that brings up another question...  Does Microsoft
>>> provide a "Hell Edition" of "Vista"?  Between "red screen" errors and
>>> system crashes, I'll bet it's "hell" trying to post anything...  :-)
>> My version of computer hell has your 300bps modem, but the O/S is Windows ME.
>>
>> On a more serious note, whoever wrote the OP should be ashamed.  Robert has
>> given no reason to be attacked, and I'm sure his plate is "full" enough
>> without bullshit like this.
>
> During my cancer surgery which ended up 15+ hours instead of 7-8  I
> had a NDE and It was not upstairs it was down and none of you has any
> idea what it was like not even the twilight zone comes close.
> Thank God I passed the test and made it back up here.
> If you knew what i knew you would not be wishing to send some one
> there.

No one would wish that on anyone.

It's always struck me as fascinating.  I've spoken with more than a few
individuals that have had NDE's and they run the gamut between "seeing a
bright white light" and people that they know have already passed on
"visiting them" to "guide them" or "help them" to it, to horrific
experiences with nightmarish creatures...  I imagine your brain can't
process certain types of information as it starts to "shut down" and it
starts to "reference" familiar or (in some cases) more memorably
horrific incidents or images.  I've never put much "stock" in such
things and I hope that when my time comes, someone "familiar" to me will
be there to guide me towards the light.  Having heard many "last
seconds" on cockpit voice recorders I can safely say that most call out
for "Mom" at the end...  And that's someone "familiar" and "comfortable"
to guide them to the light...