Re: Basshome Fallcrest Circle

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
> On Mar 20, 2:39 pm, Anonymous <cri...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Bill Furst
>>> Sarasota County Property Appraiser
>>>
>>> Transfer History for Parcel
>>> Sale Date       Sale Price      Instrument Number       Grantor/Seller  Deed Type
>>> 12/1/1988       $68,000                 &nbspHOMESITE LTD   NA
>>> 3/12/1992       $275,000                &nbspRAYMOND THOMAS M & RONDA J WD
>>> 11/20/1997      $318,000                &nbspMANNY ERWIN H & MARTHA 2/3 INT     WD
>>> 5/4/2006        $102,000                &nbspBASS DANIEL & ROSE M,      QC
>>> 7/24/2006       $100            &nbspBASS,DANIEL    QC
>>>
>>> http://www.sarasotaproperty.net/search/transfers.asp?account=53275&ye...
>>>
>>> RHC: Why the hell would you post this kind of information ? What
>>> business is it for other than the owner of the property ? And what the
>>> devil does it have to do with anything of a security nature ?
>>>
>>> Seems to me there are a few people here that don't have much to do
>>> other than stir up trouble ...!!!
>
> Just making sure Basshole knows that I am patiently here in hell waiting for him. I saved him a nice hot seat in the front row.
>
> M. Sabodish

It makes me wonder what kind of internet connection Hell has.  A 300
baud modem would be plain "hell"...  54 weeks to download an update for
Windows...  And that brings up another question...  Does Microsoft
provide a "Hell Edition" of "Vista"?  Between "red screen" errors and
system crashes, I'll bet it's "hell" trying to post anything...  :-)