Re: Shameless shill alarm lead program and installer referral program.

On Mar 30, 2:49 pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> alarminst...@xxxxxxx wrote:

> >> Isn't this something that Rodney should be doing? Or are you really
> >> Rodney disguised as Tom? <
>
> > Shouldn't you be at physical therapy today? I told you those tricycles
> > are pretty dangerous.
>
> > These companies below are all be owned by Rodney too. In fact the
> > Monkey lead generation program must be owned by Rodney. You know the
> > program where your company charges dealers for a lead and requires
> > them to sell that account to the monkster?  Rodney must be involved
> > with Techman because banner ads can be purchased there. Yes anything
> > having to do with lead generation programs must have Rodney behind the
> > wheel.
>
> >http://www.buyerzone.com/
>
> >http://www.servicemagic.com/
>
> >http://alarmquotes.com/
>
> >http://alarmquotes.net/
>
> >http://www.topalarmcompanies.com
>
> I have nothing to do with Rodney. It might be banner reciprocation maybe.
>
> Jim Rojas <

No Jim I was referring to banner advertising you offer on tech-man.
Apparently lead generation programs are associated with Rodney because
he put up some jackass website close to ten years ago. My site will be
along the lines of Buyerzone but without the main emphasis being on
nationals. I only posted it here because I felt maybe some here would
have interest in obtaining more leads, and doing it without any major
upfront expense. Many guys here are paycheck to paycheck so buying
leads, while something they desperately need to do, is something they
honestly can't afford to do. I already have avenues to market this to
dealers but I was giving guys here a crack at it too.
In ten fucking years here the only monetary transactions I've ever
been involved in as a recipient was a holiday food drive where Robert
and Nick Lawrence donated.
Outside of that I have never charged dime one for any marketing
materials I have ever sent to people, any marketing advice I ever
offered, any referrals I have sent, etc. Whether anyone found value in
what I gave is irrelevant because it was still sent for free.
When a few guys here needed equipment I let them order through my
account since my pricing is alot better than most. Monkeytronics
pricing with ADI is based on my pricing. Sad but true.

Lead generation is going to be a different story. I am building sites,
hosting sites, placing ads, and distributing leads. You can bet your
ass I will charge for that. I am also paying for tv ads where I am
offering security/cctv systems. I am making it known I am looking for
subs to install those systems for me. It's piece meal work and the
rates are pretty damn good.

So yes I am shamelessly shilling a service for once. If anyone is
interested they can contact me.