Shameless shill alarm lead program and installer referral program.

I am working on a new alarm lead generation program where the leads
will be resold to dealers throughout the nation. It's along the lines
of the BuyerZone where they charge $14.00 per lead for burg, and
$18.00 per lead for CCTV. Each lead is sold to 5 area companies. The
problem I found with Buyerzone was their plugging the national
companies before selling the leads to the locals, and their policy
regarding credits on bad leads sucked. Nationals won't be excluded but
they sure as all hell won't be treated as more important than any
other installing company.
Anyway the websites are being created now, and should be functional
within the next few weeks. Banner ads will be available.

Second, I am running ads on some international tv stations for alarm &
cctv installations. I will be looking for subs in the United States to
install and service these systems. I'm already set in NYC, NJ, CT, RI,
MA, NH, and PA.
Why international stations you ask? Because they have a boatload of
subscribers in the U.S. and the rates are cheap.

If anyone is interested in learning more just drop me an email along
with contact info.