Re: DVR pricing

On Mar 6, 12:26=EF=BF=BDpm, alarminst...@xxxxxxx wrote:
> On Mar 6, 9:50 am, Frank Olson <use-the-email-
>

> li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > I'd charge at least $78,000 each (my cost $899 wholesale) for the
> > > aforementioned setup; but of course, I like giving it to my sucker cu=
stomers
> > > HARD, cuz I'm a stud like that, and they're just freakin morons.
>
> > > - Stan
>
> > > PS- When selling this system, I definetly use the "Ching Chong Cholly=
 Wong"
> > > descriptor somewhere in my presentation- Makes me look so much more
> > > professional and worldly.
>
> > You win!!!! =EF=BF=BD:-)<
>
> I'd love to see where these vendors are located. 100+ emails daily
> from China offering bullshit systems makes me wonder if anyone here
> buys that shit?-

I'd think that most don't/wont buy it direct. There are those who are
not fooled into directly buying something manufactured in China.
However, they would buy it from someone in the US for $120.00, who's
relabled it
as the Superduper DVR, Mfg by CCCW . The world wide renowned security
electronic manufacturer.