Re: DVR pricing

On Mar 6, 2:02 pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mar 6, 12:26 pm, alarminst...@xxxxxxx wrote:
>

> > On Mar 6, 9:50 am, Frank Olson <use-the-email-
>
> > li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > You win!!!! :-)<
>
> > I'd love to see where these vendors are located. 100+ emails daily
> > from China offering bullshit systems makes me wonder if anyone here
> > buys that shit?-
>
> I'd think that most don't/wont buy it direct. There are those who are
> not fooled into directly buying something manufactured in China.
> However, they would buy it from someone in the US for $120.00, who's
> relabled it
> as the Superduper DVR, Mfg by CCCW . The world wide renowned security
> electronic manufacturer. <

The manufacturer of the DVR in question is located in South Korea.
They manufacture DVRs, and private label them for a very major player
in the CCTV market.
The specs on the DVR I discussed are unreal, and the standard pricing
for a dvr like that is in excess of 6 grand.
A 2 terabyte hard drive 16 channel Samsung with only 100ips playback
runs around 3 grand (average dealer cost).
The DVR I mentioned produces 480ips playback. 30 frames per second per
channel on playback.
I would be very interested to see what vendors are supplying systems
like that (not made by Chairman Mao's cousins) for less than 2 grand.
I would also be very interested in hearing that the jackoff Chinese
CCTV spammers fell victim to the bird flu.