GE Concord Express question

Hey

Serviced a Concord Express today, got all bad zones closed up ok.

Owner doesn't have any codes and the one installed keypad is NOT a
programming keypad, so I don't know if I can get into programming or not.
The company that installed it is LONG gone and they never contacted the
homeowner (it was a builder installed system). I doubt I or they will invest
in a programming keypad though.

Problem 2 - keypad is displaying ZONE 7 Supervisory and keypad sometimes
beeps 3x every minute. There are no smokes installed. There are 6  hardwired
zones and are now all in normal state. What the heck is Zone 07? I cant find
any reference in the install manual...so I was thinking maybe a battery
trouble...Nope...threw a new battery on there while I was fixing other
things.

Help.

I will probably end up pulling this panel and kp, but still would like to
know what the trouble is before 86ing it.

--
**Crash Gordon**